Conde Nast International's portfolio includes both global and American editions of Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, Glamour, W and Teen Vogue.
In the aftermath of worldwide sexual abuse allegations including rape against Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein, the ban on Richardson has now extended to properties across Condé Nast International, the Daily Telegraph reported Monday.
But she suggested there had been a failure to protect more vulnerable, inexperienced models from Richardson and others like him.
Within the fashion industry, photographer Terry Richardson has been the subject of several disturbing allegations of sexual harassment.
"When I said I didn't like it and I found it troubling there was a sense you might be part of a witch hunt".
He has been dogged for years by allegations of sexually exploiting models, which he has always denied. "Please could you confirm that this policy will be actioned in your market effective immediately".
The luxury label's decision comes on the heels of The Telegraph's report, which revealed that James Woolhouse, Conde Nast International's chief executive vice president and COO, sent an internal email that read, "Conde Nast would like to no longer work with the photographer Terry Richardson".
Richardson issued a statement to the Huffington Post on Friday in response to allegations of sexual misconduct.
The article claimed Richardson had been accused by models of making them strip and perform sex acts during photoshoots. Speaking to NME, a Conde Nast spokesman confirmed that the content of the email has been correctly quoted.
She who went on to say she had regular disagreements with other fashion editors over Richardson's work. "I have never used an offer of work or a threat of rebuke to coerce someone into something that they did not want to do", he said.